Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

So, I just looked at my blog, something that has been nagging me in the back of my mind. You know, I'm sure you have a few of those things. And I realized I only posted twice last year. How has time gone by that fast? Well, I guess I need to add blogging to my New Years Resolution. I as most Americans, Have several resolutions I would like to accomplish, and they are the ones almost everyone resolves to do this time of you. Can You Guess??? Yup, thats right. Lose weight (at leas, eat healthy and exercise)and de-clutter and have one Garage Sale this year (ideally one is all it will take lol). I would also like to complete a lapbook style scrapbook with my 9 year old documenting all she has learned in school ( we homeschool now, you would know that if I posted more often, Ironically, it's probably one of the main reason I haven't been posting:)Witch brings me to my last resolution to blog more often. Do you think you can help if I offer you a Freebie? Comment on this post about your resolution, if you have one. I will choose one of you to receive a free goodie bag of embellishments!!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year, and check back often as I plan to post more this year.

1 comment:

sarahstone said...

I made 13 resolutions, since it's 2013. They are either things that I already do and want to keep doing, or things that I want to do more consistently. Some of them are little, but if you knew me you'd understand why :)
1. Read through the Bible this year
2. Do devotions and pray every day
3. Cook through the year round Crock Pot cook book and blog about the recipes
4. Eat only serving size portions
5. Drink 6 bottles of water every day
6. Go for a long walk every day
7. Read a book to each of my children every day
8. Plan my week and stick to the plan
9. Brush my girls' hair every day
10. Read 13 books
11. Drink a cup of tea every day
12. Pray for my brother and his wife every day
13. (I haven't come up with the last one yet)