Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sneek Peek!!!

Well I'm back. I know I haven't posted anything in a long time but I'm working on a plan to be more consistant. To inspire myself I've scoured the internet to find a new blog design that coordinates with the new Idea Book and it's featured Paper Pack "Stella" so for the sneek peek I thought I'd show you what the cover of the new Idea Book looks like...



TaDa, Beautiful isn't it? To Celebrate the New Idea Book release I'm going to GIVE away a new Idea Book to one lucky winner!!! After my PLay Group ladies get theirs of course!!! All you vave to do is "follow" me and sign up to receive my posts via e-mail, then comment to this post that you have done so. Don't wory, if you are a play group member you can still enter to win by doing the same. You will win an assortment of embellies because you will already have the new Idea Book!!!

If you want to know how to become a playgroup member and learn all about the benefits of joining, or other ways of getting a FREE Idea Book from me just e-mail me jamiparker@sbcglobal.net or give me a call (619) 254-4639.

Hurry and enter for this exciting giveaway I'll be drawing a name on Monday, January 9th 2012!!!

No comments: