Friday, December 17, 2010

New Years Resolution Blog Candy

For the new year, like most of you, I like to start fresh and set some resolutions. Since I just had a new baby in October I would like to get back into shape. So, my first resolution is to eat healthy by menu planning, and starting a new workout program. My second is to restart my Flylady routines. My third is to get back on track in the business department partially by being more faithful to my blog and building followers. Whats the best way to get followers??? Why offering blog Candy of course. I am going to offer two gifts. One to a random person who comments on this post about your resolution, and another to the person with the most referrals. Just tell your friends to comment stating you told them about my blog. The person with the most referrals gets the second Gift.

3 comments:

Heather Caldwell said...

My New Year's resolution is to make more meals at home each week, get the clothes OFF the treadmill, and USE it the way it was intended to be used! Also, I'd like to get caught up on my scrapbooking and not feel guilty for doing so!

AmyBrinnon said...

I don't have a New Year;s resolution because I am horrible at keeping them....but things I would like to commit more to.... (1) Prayer and Bible reading, (2) taking my kids places to experience things, (3) Alone time/dates with my husband at least once a month.

Stefanie said...

This is one of those years when I haven't figured out specific New Year's resolutions. If I think about scrapbooking, however, I would like to make a resolution to carve time out for scrapbooking whether or not more things have to be done around the house! Happy New Year CTMH scrappers!!